9/29/08

Obligitory Political Blog Posting 2008

OK, here ya go.
I took some minor ribbing from some of my musical pals who tend to lean somewhere Right of Reagan when they spied my Obama bumper sticker written in Hebrew (or Yiddish if you like) letters. "I thought your Jews were for Israel? How can you push for a Muslim?"

Ok, kinda depressing on many levels. But trust me, this is actually pretty sensitive and informed discussion in relation to the normal fare of the great importance of a Defense of Marriage Bill to the Constitution and When Are We Gonna Get Rid of All These Katrina Refugees...

So for them, and anybody else, here's my singular politically motivated posting for the next election.

You have only 6 days left to register to vote. Please take time and get registered so your voice may be heard.